Toronto is one of Canada’s biggest cities and comes with a great selection of tour options, experiences and excursions, including cruises on Lake Ontario, bus and bike tours, day trips and more. Here are suggestions of some of the best tours for Toronto which will enhance your visit. These are provided through our recommended partner GetYourGuide, and many offer free cancellation too should your plans change.
Top Tour Suggestions for Toronto
Here are some of our top picks for tours in Toronto. Including a visit to the Toronto Islands (one of our favourite spots in the city), an evening sightseeing tour, as well as a day trip to Niagara Falls. These are just a few of the tours, activities and experiences you could consider though. Click the blue button to find many more. If you’re wondering why we recommend Niagara Falls then read 15 Photos That Will Make You Want to Visit Niagara Falls.
Sightseeing Tours for Toronto (Walking, Bus, Bike and Cruises)
A guided tour around the city will help you get to see some of the best attractions and places of interest. It’ll help you to learn more about the destination. Also available are sightseeing cruises on Lake Ontario and visits to the Toronto Islands.
Here are some entry tickets for various attractions in Toronto that you may like. For tickets for the CN Tower and Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada you can just book direct. You’ll also find attractions such as the Royal Ontario Museum and Art Gallery of Ontario. Again you could just turn up or book direct for those.
Day Trips From Toronto
There are various day trips available from Toronto but most are for Niagara Falls (which we highly recommend). Below are a few options and you can also find more options via the blue see more button too.
Top Attractions in Toronto
Some of the top attractions in Toronto include:
- The CN Tower
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada
- Rom (Royal Ontario Museum)
- The Toronto Islands
- Casa Loma
- Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO)
Things You Shouldn’t Miss When Visiting Toronto
- We highly recommend that you visit the Toronto Islands during your visit. These offer some of the best views of the city and are worth visiting during the day, as well as around sunset.
- Another favourite attraction is of course the CN Tower. This can be seen all over the city and as well as admiring from outside it also provides incredible views from the observation deck at the top.
- Finally, be sure to take a day trip to Niagara Falls. This is just south of the city and a few hours drive (you’ll also find plenty of tours). Niagara Falls is one of our favourite places in the world.
Why Book a Tour when Visiting Toronto?
Tours offer lots of benefits. Here are some of the reasons why we’d recommend them in Toronto.
- The convenience of having the activity planned for you.
- For a fun activity where you can also learn more about Toronto and see key points of interest around the city.
- To easily experience some of the highlights – such as the nearby Niagara Falls and the Toronto Islands.
- To have some exciting activities to look forward to during your visit.
We hope that you liked these suggestions of tours and activities for Toronto. The city has lots to offer all kinds of interests, from relaxing on a cruise or bus to more active activities such as bike rides. Want more options? Head to GetYourGuide to discover more.